Please contact the preschool for more information regarding vacancies on (02) 9541 1465 or [email protected]
Inaburra Preschool currently has the following vacancy:
Inaburra Preschool is seeking an Inclusion Support staff member to lead in the implementation of their inclusion support program for preschool aged children. You must be able to support and contribute to the Preschool’s Philosophy and Ethos.
The position is a permanent, part-time, 3 days per week (Monday-Wednesday) in NSW State Government school terms. Wages and conditions are as per the Inaburra Preschool Enterprise Agreement.
Inaburra preschool is a community-based not for profit service for 3-5 year olds located in Bangor, N.S.W. We provide an inclusive program for all children in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Essential Selection Criteria
The successful applicant must have:
- Bachelor or Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood recognised by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority
- Current First Aid certificate including Asthma/Anaphylaxis training
- Identify and Respond to Children’s and Young people at Risk (Child Protection) clearance.
- Current NSW Education Standards Authority Approval (if relevant)
- Be able to demonstrate support and adherence to Inaburra Preschool’s statement of philosophy
- Be able to demonstrate understanding of and compliance with; National Children’s Services Regulations and National Quality Standard
- Demonstrate an ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluating for all children based on Individual Education Plans, using the Early Years Learning Framework and other relevant documents to support learning.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all staff to further develop skills and improve practice and build relationships.
- Effective communication strategies to engage sensitively with families and the community in relation to children’s development and inclusion support.
- Efficient and highly organised time management skills
- An enthusiastic and adaptable approach to the workplace.
- Experience with multi-media and technology that can aid program implementation such as Auslan, key word signing and visual literacy.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 8th November 2019
To apply please email a covering letter which addresses all of the essential selection criteria and your resume to [email protected].
can be directed to Christine Tsang on 9541 1465